Friday 30 January 2009

My Turn to Say DISTASTEFUL

It's over.. and theres more things waiting for me to put effort in rather than turn my head looking back.. It's been a while i din even bother to log on to my own blog just because I was really busy with my school works.. and my sister came, happy meeting her up and celebrating together although it was only less than 36hours we spent together.. Thanks for travelling up North, I know its a long journey anyway..

This is the first time I am trying to speak up my own thing here in a so call 'straight forward' way.. Thats what somebody told me that my blog was a bloody hell for her to understand, I am sorry for before then.. I found easier to write in chinese instead of english maybe just because i fancy chinese more, or maybe its because sometimes I cant really find the appropriate word to express what I actually want to say, Its nothing wrong with english, it just because my english is really rubbish I should say..

It has been a busy and tough week for all of us, I guess so.. I know everyone has worked hard for this particular task although its only bout 8% of the assessment.. Congratulation to Davee Les and Macho, good job lad! Starting from half eight till late, the Hub Library Trinity Pandon Northumberland and Ellison, come on, give ourselves an applause, we deserved it..

'I only blog because i have nothing better to do' (Davee, Available at daveena.wordpress.com, Accessed on 30 January 2009) Thats her priority not mine, but sometimes it works when typing it out rather than keeping deep in. Honestly Im purple at the moment, Im just trying to lend a pair of ears or a shoulder probably but seems like I failed.

'Emotional Quotient (EQ), describes a concept that involves the ability, capacity, a self-perceived ability, to identify, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups.' (Bradberry, 2005, The Emotional Intelligence Quick Book. New York: Simon and Schuster, Published by Travis and Greaves Jean) I admit, if 40% is the pass grade for EQ, then mine is slightly lower than that, I'll only give myself for 28% I guess? Probably yes.. Come on Jeffrey, tell urself you need some self-improvement! Maybe someone can step up and tell my mind to do so? Please, do that..



Is SIP really better than Blockworks? In term of durability? or should we consider the sustainability issue? Is SIP fit in Part L well? More plant and machinery for SIP creates the problem of ozone depletion? Does it worth to invest on a system that is cheaper but cost u more on facilities? How much I wish Haitian is here to erase my memory.. How much I wish I have Peter's ability.. How much I wish Claire is not Nathan's daughter.. and, How much I wish Parkman can tell me whats on yours..

I think I should just cut the crap here, have been inserting those 'unexplainable' referencing that i don even know meself, writting me blog in a Harvard Style, making something informal to formal, turning the reality into me own dream.. Hey wee Man (thats what the geordies said), what the fucking hell are you doing Jeffrey?!

2 comments:

  1. lol. u reali like doin referencin izit? neways, do write more in english yar. dun wori, practice meks perfect. lastly, cheer up mate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. discuss with me mah. i am doing situation A also. aha

    ReplyDelete