Tuesday 13 January 2009

Deadline Kills

Something that...
-I planned long time ago but I haven started to do
-less important than
dissertation but keeps reminding me its existence
-I don think I can win but I will try my best to do
-is only worth a high street voucher but I still wish to have
-need feel to inspire me but it haven come yet
-I never expect but it happened today x



The Built Environment Photo Competition - Im running out of time!
Lets have the gears ready and get my ass kicked after John's work
The first investment made is purchasing a 'reference' book
The four high street voucher at least gave me some motivations
Finger crossed that I can bring my homiesss for nice foods on March

1 comment:

  1. wow the only english version. grateful.

    we go chill around outside and take some pic next time lor ^^ or you want your that particular housemate? =P

    ReplyDelete