Thursday 22 January 2009

Leica D-Lux4

Do you ever think of having a Leica as one of your gears? I did! and M8 was once my target! But now i turn my dream real by having the so call 'son of M8' and the Leica D-Lux4 is now mine!


After some survey for at least a month, Calling back to Malaysia for some sort of advise and opinion, Making comparison between LX3 G10 and D-Lux4, Reading some forums and news from the internet, Also once i tried to pop in Jacobs for the real touch but we failed, but thanks alot for the accompany anyway x

I ever think of giving up on chasing for my new baby.. Lots of people keep telling me that its not worth to go for it, Eventhough the lady in Jacobs asked me more than 3times when I was there to put my order.. When people tend to put LX3 and D-Lux4 together, maybe for you its stupid to go for a over-priced gear like this.. But for me I will only go for the thing that I like and I think its worth for.. Thats why I was awarded the name Mr.Stubborn?

I cant deny that LX3 equip with all the things that D-Lux4 has, The only difference of both is the outlook of the body.. As for the image quality that I read on an article, said that D-Lux4 has the better image colour contrast.. Should i agree with it since im one of the Leica owner now? Someone asked me before regarding this issue, saying that why would you spend £200 more just for what a photoshop can do? Erm.. I think this links to what I said before, Im really that Stubborn, am I? I guess so =P

No comments:

Post a Comment