Monday 15 June 2009

Two For One

a long waiting date, no one in Newcastle actually willing to accompany me for movies, especially Star Trek... All those nice movies that I wanted to watch badly always end up watchin in my room instead of sitting in a cinema, SAD!

one nice SUNNY day, she and me went out for a 2-For-1 date, everything is 2-4-1 including us, Eileen named us as a 2-For-1 couple, what a LOVELY name HaHa.. as usual, the same person again, unfortunately, only she willing to sacrify sometimes.. Thanks x

heres the 2-For-1 couple

2-For-1 Wagamama Lunch

and finally the 2-For-1 Movie at Empire

We supposed to have another hi-tea break before the 2-For-1 date end.. but sometime people are tend to be selfish, theres something or someone more important for her to dump me somewhere in the town and let me walked home alone! anyway, really thanks for the accompany, I sayang you You sayang me, We are HAPPY family HaHa..

No comments:

Post a Comment