Monday 8 June 2009

SHORTsssss

YES! Its June again! My FAVOURITE month of the year! I know its still early to receive pressiess from me friends yet or maybe theres NO one will buy me anything.. DREAM.. I keep on dreaming that me friends will buy me present every year, cant wait!

As usual, I have listed down what I want for my 2009 birthday a month before or even earlier.. and also, again, as what I normally did, theres sure some 'victim' will be listed down as well! Thanks to those who willing to become my victim or maybe is being forced, I appreciate you guys very much! Many thanks for the pressiess! Many thanks for being forced and still so sayang me! Many Many thanks!

Okay, SHORT is one of the pressie that I would like to receive on my this birthday.. is not one, but FIVE! Since Ive been in UK for bout 2years, I really don have any chance to wear short in town.. and Im goin back next month, so I need lots of SHORTS to accompany me for my holidays under the lovely SUN! For the past few days, Ive been out hunting for SHORTS in different places different shops, and finally I found FIVE that I like! Thanks again to the victims below =)

Pheng :: Topman

ahB :: Topman

Fan :: River Island

Yan Davee Eileen :: HnM

Darlin :: Topman

YEAH! Cant wait to get older Cant wait to be at home! I wan to go sunbathing with me mates! and here comes another problem.. Ive got my SHORTS.. but.. I don have nice TSHIRTs to match with them! To my lovely friendsss out there (you know who you are), Thanks alot first! Kamsamhamida! HaHaHa x

2 comments:

  1. I sponsor TShirt, Bro =D but u gona treat me Dinner :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like d river island one. :)

    ReplyDelete