Sunday 28 June 2009

17 AGAIN

June Twentysix is always so meaning full to me.. Its me BIRTHDAY! a speical year with another unforgettable birthday celebration, different people and different place.. I don know when we can celebrate together again and I really appreciate you all x

Theres really too many people that I owe them a thank.. Thanks for the birthday text from Malaysia and in UK, Thanks for the messages in facebook and friendster, Thanks for the birthday cards, Thanks for the cakes, Thanks for the pressiessss, Thanks for the accomapany, and Thanks for the LOVE xx

Thanks to you all! **The only one I drew
19 June
The birthday celebration came earlier this time where my little girl wanted to celebrate with me before she left for state.. Its a so called pre-celebration at a indoor-style BBQ in Birmingham.. Thanks for the dinner and ofcs the Fred Perry! Love you!

small cupcake with lots of LOVE

26 June
Its a simple birthday celebration with ofcs cakes candles and wishes.. The original plan was goin on as usual oldor it was raining outside.. Tiramisu by Eileen is really nice! Suprise or not it doesnt matter, thanksss! Cupcakes baking lead by Captain Yan also another blast! I know I'll NEVER walk alone =P a slow-motioned Fox running scene not really what I want, its better that I can have Fox in me bed! I don wan poster ar Jun!

FIVE cupcakesss artists

come out with artwork like these

and these.. You'll Never Walk Alone

Fox Fox Fox! a Football night is what me birthday theme!

and ofcs as usual, she and me again.. me FAV team Spain and Liverpool

27 June
Someone said she want to treat me a meal for me birthday.. It sounds good to me because I was starving at that time! went for our brunch at china town, trying out a new restaurant that we never been before.. Thanks for the accompany Darlin!

Fox in me plate? its so HOT! and.. i HEART me shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment