Saturday 20 June 2009

Tshirtssssss

Im BACK! was away to Liverpool meeting up with my sister, sending her off to US, and also SHOPPING! This is the second part post related to 'Shortsssss' on 8 June.. again, its summer shopping time! I need more t-shirtsss with me back home! so, here comes the t-shirtsss hunting mission.. not many in the basket actually but half of my salary gone HaHa

ONE Burberry Hoodie

ONE 1987 Liverpool Jersey

ONE Calvin Klein T-shirt

ONE Fred Perry Polo Tee

ONE HnM Vest

TWO SoulCal Polo Tee

TWO French Connection T-shirts

'Cheshire Oak - a Guilt Free heaven'.. Imagine half of my salary goes to my own stuff, then how bout pressiesss and souvenierss for my family and friends? Now is my turn don dare to add it all up not Sling.. Im BROKE, but Im HAPPY.. bcs I know YOU are happy too!

1 comment:

  1. im happy but unhappy seeing my account no money leh.

    ReplyDelete