Sunday 29 March 2009

You Are 'Beautifulest'

Ive abandon my baby D60 for such a long time since I got my D-Lux.. "Sorry baby, I know I shouldnt, I promise I will not repeat it again.." I actually got too many of em now, its really hard to be fair to some of em but I will try my best HaHa..



Was away to Glasgow last week, met the girl with the green scarf and had some nice Malaysian style foods, went to some typical castles and saw some 'cute' oxen as what one of me mate said.. Me last day in Glasgow, been brought to Livingstone where there is a place named 'Guilt-Free', for me it was a hell and I finally survived, I saw heaven after I left me Fred-Perry there.. "Im Jeffrey, Im a student, and Im a Shopaholic.." Confession? Yes Im!





Ive been extremely LAZY lately, excusesss non-stop.. Fair enough if I delayed me school works but I actually did not open me CS4 for a month, its unbelievable! I was tryin to get some photos edited and post it on but again Im sorry, Im LAZY..





Reborn of me D60 got me some nice photos but still need to be adjusted, maybe other day.. Trip to Glasgow and Isle of Skye was really fun, I guess everyone enjoyed.. Since Im LAZY and Im actually ready off to bed now, so I'll just let the photos tell the story
xx

1 comment:

  1. We almost didnt head to isle of skye coz its getting dark lol. luckily we take the risk? haha. driving in the dark rocks

    ReplyDelete