Monday 23 March 2009

Switch It OFF

What will you do when its black out? I don like when it really happend, its really suffer to live without electricity. I actually spent my daily activity with those electric equipment: Lappie Ipod PSP Mobile Heater and ofcs Light! What will happen if all these cannot be used? I cant imagine..

Today again Im behind of my schedule, but Im here spending a little time to blog out something that I hoped there is someone can consider to do the same thing as me on the same day and the same time - Switch of your light on 28 March 2009 at 8:30pm (for an hour)



This coming Saturday, people, businesses and iconic buildings around the world will switch off their lights for an hour. We need a billion people around the world to sign up and join in. Sign up to show that you care about people, wildlife and the planet, and that you want the world’s leaders to take action to tackle climate change.

Please don hesitate, your help can changed the world, just flick the switch and thats it! Go on! Lets your light switch do the talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment